Request for a Quire Performance
Someday, this page may contain a nifty automated form. For now,
send a note to the
Manager explaining your request. Some information you may wish to
- Your modern and/or SCA name, and how you would like the Manager to keep
in touch with you (phone? email? carrier pigeon?)
- Whether you are the event Autocrat, and if not, contact information for
- Any information you have conveniently available on the event (for
instance, its name, date, web site if any, perhaps a brief description of
the planned activities)
- What you would like the Quire to do at your event. For example:
- Is the performance the main activity at the event at the time? Or will
the Quire be accompanying something else (a processional, a tournament, or
dinner, for example)?
- Is there a specific time period, language, or theme you would like for
- What is the approximate length of the performance you would like, and
what time of day would it be?
- Are there any specific song(s) you would like the Quire to perform?
If you haven't thought about your event in such detail yet, that's OK;
get in touch with the Manager, and we can work out the specifics
Please bear in mind that this is only a request, and does not by itself
guarantee a Quire performance. We treat all performance requests
seriously, but before we commit, we must check for scheduling conflicts,
find someone willing to direct the performance, and so forth.
Questions, comments and corrections are welcome. Contact the
Back to the Information for Autocrats page. |
Back to Carolingian Quire main page | Back to Carolingian Jongleurs' Guild main
Last modified by Eowyn, 15 October, AS XXXXV (2010 C.E.).